Tesla 2023 Summer Camp offers a variety of experiential activities, designed to create a healthy and meaningful summer for students. Tesla Summer Camp takes place for 6 weeks, from June 19 to July 28, 2023, accumulating countless memorable real-life experiences and lots of fun.
– 20% discount on Summer Camp tuition fee for families submitting payment before 20 May 2023.
– 10% discount on Summer Camp tuition fee for Early Years students in Phu Nhuan Campus.
Tesla Summer Camp will provide a safe and fun summer exclusively for children from 02 to 05 years old. Through play-based and project-based learning activities, children will develop social, emotional, physical, cognitive and language skills. It will also inspire their creativity, discovery and love of learning through engaging experiences.
Each week, the Early Years Summer Camp has its own theme, creating a variety of new and exciting experiences for the little ones.
– Week 1: Self-care.
– Week 2: Risk-takers.
– Week 3: Safety skills.
– Week 4: Communicator.
– Week 5: Principled.
– Week 6: End-of-camp party.
Tesla Summer Camp is a great time for the little ones to freely:
– Explore and practice STEAM activities.
– Nurture life values and life skills through integrated content under each theme.
– Participate in thematic field trips, have fun and have the courage to take on challenges.
– Improve language skills with thematic English phonics and EAL programs.
The Tesla 6 weeks Summer Camp will be a memorable experience. Students will participate in a journey of discovery and inquiry through bi-weekly project that each culminates with a field trip.
The student experience:
– English instruction from native speaker.
– Field trip connected to the journey of inquiry.
– STEM projects and Robotics.
– Sports competition.
– Swimming lessons.
– Life and thinking skills.
Three journeys of exploration:
1. Who we are
An exploration of individual strength and weaknesses as well as the responsibilities that come with being a member of community.
2. How the world works
An exploration of the world around us and the natural phenomena we experience in our lives.
3. How we express ourselves
An exploration of how we creatively express our ideas, feelings, beliefs and culture.