Mr. Robin Klymow joined Yokohama International School for six years before being invited to be Secondary/Deputy Principal at International School of Penang, Malaysia. From there he moved to be Assistant Principal the Western Academy of Beijing helping in the set up and authorization of the IBDP programme. Following his time in Beijing he moved to Jakarta as the Middle and High School Principal at a new school, Samaras World Academy. The Board of Phuket International Academy Day School invited him to be Head of School where he worked on the growth and buildings plan. Most recently he worked at Nagoya International School (NIS) Japan.
– Mr Robin Klymow originally worked in education in London & Japan.
– He has held Principal and Deputy Principal positions in Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and Malaysia over 20 years.
– He has had experience of working on start-up projects in both Thailand and Indonesia as well as working in established schools in Japan and Malaysia.
– He is a Consultant, Team Leader and Examiner for the International Baccalaureate organisation and conducts verification, evaluation and consultation visits for the IB.
– His work has involved curriculum development in the UK and internationally as well as serving on accrediting teams for the Council of International Schools (CIS). He contributed to the establishment of the Jump Foundation and has worked closely to link international schools with charitable and community work.