- Design publications for programs and events: posters, bankrolls, flyers, invitations, standees, stage backdrops, photo corners, etc.
- Design and develop brand identity: profile, brochure, catalog, business card, envelope, employee card, uniform, signboard, etc.
- Design publications for use on Digital Marketing channels: coordinate with related departments to plan ideas for publications used on Digital Marketing channels: Website, Fanpage, Youtube, etc.
- Print quality management: Choose reputable printing service providers, get quotes and submit them to superiors for approval. Monitor printing process to ensure design publications meet quality and aesthetic requirements.
- Support marketing and communication activities, website and fanpage management, and organize internal and external media events. Design for company communication events such as intros, trailers, etc.
- Coordinate with the event team to support photography, video recording, editing, etc.
- Graduated from University/College with a major in graphic design, design, and fine arts.
- Proficient in using design software: AI, PS, Indesign, Photoshop, and PowerPoint.
- Aesthetic ability and sophistication.
- Ability to work methodically and meet project deadlines.
- Experience: Candidates with at least two years of experience will be preferred.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Working in an international environment.
- Full benefits of Health, Social, and Unemployment Insurance; employee incentive policy.
- Stable income and attractive bonus policies.
- Opportunities to improve professional skills and career development at the school.
Please contact our Human Resources Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.