SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Assistant to Head of School is a position reporting directly to the Head of School (HOS). While the HOS is responsible for supervision of the operational department leaders, the Assistant is primarily responsible for supporting HOS in ensuring the implemented systems and processes operate smoothly. In addition to coordination of a wide variety of projects, activities and/or events for the HOS, the Assistant compiles data from a wide variety of sources (e.g. staff, Board members, community organizations, etc.) for the purpose of preparing reports, making recommendations; and/or preparing information for the HOS.
– Assist in project management with operational leaders to ensure timelines reflect appropriate prioritization as it pertains to student safety, learning, and staff requirements.
– Collect appropriate data and reports from operational leaders to provide HOS with relevant data for future strategic planning.
– Coordinate with Ms. Hue and Accounting to ensure transparent lead times between ordering, purchasing, and delivery.
– Coordinate with operational leaders to ensure individual budgets are maintained and organized throughout the year.
– Printing, copying, scanning…
– File and categorize relevant documents and files to ensure the accessibility of the HOS.
– Assist in the development of presentations and reports necessary from the HOS.
Any other duties as determined by the Head of School of his/her designate after due consultation.