Choosing an international school is a top priority today for modern parents because of the high educational quality that the school offers. Therefore, the choice of a quality and modern learning environment is always carefully considered by parents. So what are the criteria that make it easy for parents to identify the best International Primary School in Ho Chi Minh City?
Table of Contents
Early Years to Primary is a very important transition in the development of students. Being educated in the right environment will help your child develop comprehensively in terms of knowledge, physique, life skills and spirit. Therefore, parents should rely on the following important criteria to consider which international primary schools in HCMC are best suited for their children in HCMC:
– Suitable for children’s abilities: Primary school is where they will study for 5 years and also where they can have fun and experience a lot of activities. Every child will excel in a certain field, so a suitable school will enable them to reach their full potential.
– Caring for students’ personality: Parents can spend time observing and paying attention to children’s personality to choose the appropriate international primary school. Do they like scientific-technological exploration or are they artistically gifted? Are they independent enough or do they need some kind of support from their teacher?… Identifying these factors will help parents have more basis to choose a good international primary school in HCMC.
– In line with the finance of the family: When deciding to send your child to an international school, parents must estimate a certain amount of expenses. Therefore, the selection of a good international primary school in HCMC is not only good for the capacity of the child but also suitable for the family’s financial ability.
In addition, parents should note the following criteria when choosing an international school in HCMC for their children:
Unlike the traditional educational mindset of “learn as much as you can”, modern parents today plan to shape their children’s future from the first years of life. Setting clear goals is an important foundation for the child’s long-term development. This helps to ensure that parents will choose a good international primary school in HCMC with teaching methods that are consistent with the family’s educational direction.
The curriculum is an important element for parents to consider when choosing a good international primary school in HCMC. The right curriculum from the beginning of Primary education will provide a solid foundation for students to fully demonstrate their abilities and better prepare for the future levels of education. Therefore, the learning program for primary school students needs creativity, flexibility and diversity, including the improvement of academic knowledge and skill development and participation in age-appropriate physical activities.
In addition to the National curriculum, the Primary curriculum at prestigious international schools in HCMC focuses on developing foreign language abilities for students with an international English program. Building a language foundation from an early age will be a prerequisite for them to succeed in the process of international integration.
In addition to knowledge transfer, international schools in HCMC regularly organize many extracurricular activities to help students practice their skills and develop their awareness. Therefore, in order to choose a good international primary school in HCMC, parents should also learn about the extracurricular activities of the school.
Facilities hold an important role in creating opportunities for children to develop holistically and in a balanced manner. Good international primary schools in HCMC often have a significant investment in classrooms, function rooms, play and relaxation areas for students. Moreover, the location of the international school in HCMC is also extremely important, in terms of safety criteria or closeness to families’ home. Tesla Education is therefore the top choice for parents living in HCMC.
A good International Primary School in HCMC also has investment in many other student care services such as medical services, transportation, nutrition, mental care,…The medical department should ensure adequate equipment with professional medical staff always present at the school and ready to support and care for students.
Transportation services should ensure the complete safety of students and close supervision of travel. Regarding nutrition, the school must choose reputable food suppliers with clear food origins; the kitchen must ensure the criteria of food hygiene and safety.
Through the criteria of choosing the best International Primary School in HCMC that Tesla Education has just shared, parents will be more informed when choosing the right learning environment for their children.
– Tan Binh Campus: 171B Hoang Hoa Tham, Ward 13, Tan Binh, HCMC (Gate: C3 Street)
– Phu Nhuan Campus: Golden Mansion, 119 Pho Quang, Ward 9, Phu Nhuan, HCMC
– Hotline: 098 494 8080 – 098 994 8080
– Fanpage: Teslaedugroup