Along with the economic and family financial capacity growth, many parents want to provide the best educational conditions by sending their children to international schools. HCMC International Schools are highly appreciated for their teaching quality and modern facilities. Let’s find out the top best international schools in Ho Chi Minh City!
Table of Contents
International School Ho Chi Minh City (ISHCMC) provides a curriculum for students from Early Years to Secondary School. ISHCMC is the first International Baccalaureate (IB) World School in Ho Chi Minh City and offers three IB programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), and the Diploma Programme (DP) for students from 2 to 18 years old.
– Primary Campus: 28 Vo Truong Toan, An Phu Ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC.
– Secondary Campus: 1 Xuan Thuy, Thao Dien, Thu Duc City, HCMC.
* Phone: 028 3898 9100
* Website: https://www.ishcmc.com/
* Email: email@example.com
British International School offers a British-style education, proudly to be rated by the British Government as an ‘outstanding school in all categories’. BIS aims for a holistic education that fosters a love of learning and balances academic success, character development, and wellbeing. BIS offers the Early Years Foundation Stage (2 years) through to Year 13 (18 years). At the Primary level, students follow the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) within the framework of the National Curriculum for England. At the Secondary level, their curriculum will prepare children for both the International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) examinations and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP).
Campus 1: 101 Thao Dien, Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC.
Campus 2: 225 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC.
Campus 3: 246 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC.
* Phone: 028 3744 2335
* Website: https://www.nordangliaeducation.com/our-schools/vietnam/ho-chi-minh-city/bis
Saigon South International School (SSIS) offers an American standards-based curriculum for grades EC (Early Childhood) to 12. The school also offers the IB Diploma Programme (IBDP) and AP (Advanced Placement) Courses as well as their own college preparatory-level courses, opening doors for students to attend their best-fit university anywhere in the world. On average, their teachers have 17 years of experience, and over 70% of their teachers hold advanced degrees. Saigon South International School has a vast campus spread across 6 hectares.
* Address: 78 Nguyen Duc Canh, Tan Phong Ward, District 7, HCMC.
* Phone: 028 5413 0901
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Website: https://www.ssis.edu.vn/
The European International School (EIS) offers a continuum of International Baccalaureate (IB) programme for children from 2 to 18 years of age. Particularly, Vietnamese students are required to study additional compulsory subjects such as Vietnamese, History, Geography, and Citizenship Education under the programme of the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam. EIS is a multicultural educational environment, providing students with diverse and challenging learning experiences. The European International School focuses on developing the skills and qualities of an IB student so that they can easily transition in their study pathway at school or the next level of study.
* Address: 730F-GK Le Van Mien, Thao Dien Ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC.
* Phone: 028 7300 7257
* Website: https://www.eishcmc.com/
* Email: email@example.com
The Australian International School (AIS) offers excellent education from Kindergarten to Year 13. AIS provides the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) and Cambridge Programme (IGCSE). The only international school in HCMC to offer premium boarding.
* Address: 264 Mai Chi Tho, An Phu Ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC.
* Phone: 028 3742 4040
* Website: https://www.aisvietnam.com/
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Providing education for 2-18-year-old pupils, the school offers instruction that aligns with the National Curriculum of England. The school owns three campuses with three levels of education: Early Years, Primary and Secondary. The school is acknowledged and accepted as a member of the Council of British International Schools. The school’s students include more than 20 different nationalities, creating a multicultural educational environment. The school has experienced and qualified lecturers from many countries such as the UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, Canada, China, France, etc.
* Address: No. 69, 3rd Street, Trung Son Residential Area, Binh Chanh, HCMC.
* Phone: 028 5431 1833
* Website: https://www.theabcis.com/
* Email: email@example.com
BVIS is a member of the Nord Anglia Education. The school offers a premium and unique bilingual, personalized world-class education. BVIS develop students into truly global citizens while ensuring they maintain a grounding in their Vietnamese culture. Students have many opportunities for learning and real-world experience; encouraged to develop the mindset and personal capacity to achieve success.
* Address: 44 – 46 Street 1, Binh Hung, Binh Chanh, HCMC.
* Phone: 028 3758 8033
* Website: https://www.nordangliaeducation.com/vi/bvis-hcmc
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tesla Education is the only school offering the Integrated International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme (PYP), Middle Years Programme (MYP), and Diploma Programme (DP) in Tan Binh District (HCMC). By combining both the high standards set by the National Curriculum (NC) and the IB programmes, Tesla ensures the rigorous international standards of the IB Organization while preserving and promoting Vietnamese identity in the period of international integration.
* 171B Hoang Hoa Tham, Ward 13, Tan Binh District, HCMC (Main Gate C3).
* Điện thoại: 098 494 8080 – 028 7307 9889
* Website: https://www.tesla.edu.vn
* Email: email@example.com
TAS is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), educating students from Early Childhood to Grade 12 college preparatory level. More than 90% of the school’s teachers come from North America/United Kingdom. All teachers have qualifications and teaching experience in their subject.
* Address: 6 Song Hanh, Ho Chi Minh City – Long Thanh – Dau Giay Freeway, An Phu Ward, District 2, HCMC.
* Phone: 028 3519 2223
* Website: https://www.tas.edu.vn
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CIS is the first and only school in Vietnam to currently offer the general curriculum of Ontario (Canada) for students from Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12 entirely in English. Teacher certification in good standing with the Ontario College of Teachers (OCT) or ability to become in good standing.
* Address: 7 Road 23, Phu My Hung, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, HCMC.
* Phone: 028 54 123 456
* Website: https://www.cis.edu.vn
* Email: email@example.com
Singapore International School offers two programmes: International and Integrated Programmes for Vietnamese and foreign students. The difference at SIS is the connection between education and good moral values
* Address: 29 Road No. 3, Trung Son Residential Area, Binh Chanh District, HCMC.
* Phone: 028 7301 3777
* Website: https://saigonsouth.sis.edu.vn/
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Renaissance International School is a fully CIS (Council of International Schools) accredited school. Renaissance is authorised to provide the International Primary Curriculum (IPC) and is the IB World School, an ASDAN school and is the only school in Vietnam with Round Square membership. Renaissance students graduate with average IB Diploma scores consistently above the world average. The curriculum is for students from 2 to 18 years old. Facilities are modern and continuously improved to enhance the learning experience for students.
* Address: 74 Nguyen Thi Thap, Binh Thuan Ward, District 7, HCMC.
* Phone: 028 3773 3171
* Website: https://www.renaissance.edu.vn/
* Email: email@example.com
International School of Ho Chi Minh City-American Academy (ISHCMC-American Academy) is proud to be part of the global Cognita family of schools. They lay the foundations for success with 100% English language immersion and a rigorous American accredited curriculum. ISHCMC- AA is the only school in Vietnam to offer early university credits through Syracuse University Project Advance (SUPA) and Advanced Placement (AP) courses, helping students have a competitive advantage over their friends.
* Address: 28 Vo Truong Toan, An Phu Ward, Thu Duc City, HCMC.
* Phone: 028 3898 9098
* Website: https://www.aavn.edu.vn/
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At ISSP, the international curriculum is designed for students from 18 months to 11 years old based on the IB curriculum framework, aligning with the American and Ministry of Education and Training standards. This supports the development of the whole child and provides a balanced education.
* Address: 92 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, HCMC.
* Phone: 028 2222 7788
* Website: https://www.issp.edu.vn/
* Email: email@example.com
The curriculum at Vietnam Australia International School system is designed exclusively for students from kindergarten to secondary with the MOET Curriculum combined with the Cambridge Academic Programme, helping students succeed in life while retaining their national moral values. VAS currently has a system of 7 facilities in Ho Chi Minh City.
* Address: 594 Ba Thang Hai Street, Ward 14, District 10, HCMC.
* Phone: 028 38 687 576
* Website: https://www.vas.edu.vn/
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read More: Tuition Fees of International Early Years Schools