TEACHER – JOB DESCRIPTION
1/ Essential Functions:
This job reports to Head/s of Section. The Teacher:
- Ensures an appropriate learning environment and instructional programmes in line with the school’s philosophy, policies and the
- Is responsible for the growth and development of each individual student taught in accordance with the philosophy of the
- Establishes clear expectations for each student’s academic, physical and social development, communicating openly and effectively with
- Recognizes individual student’s needs, differentiates and groups for instruction, assignments and assessment
- Sets and encourages high standards for each student’s effort, achievement and
- Maintains current and effective records of each student’s progress, and development, focusing on guiding them to develop sound approaches to learning. Thoroughly prepares and completes semester reports in a timely manner, and ensure written reports have been proof-read thoroughly and completed by the Academic Deadlines, as
- Is on time for all yard duties, and effectively monitors the designated area, reminding students of safe, respectful
- Acts as an appropriate role model to students by exemplifying courtesy, honesty and fairness. Teachers should never behave, in classrooms or other public places within school, in a manner which contradicts the expectations for student conduct. At all times, teachers must demonstrate cooperation, professionalism and personal responsibility as role models for students and the school
- Functions as a role-model for students through personal appearance, professional dress and ethics.
- Recognises the international nature of the student body and is respectful of the cultural, religious and racial differences within the
- Demonstrates the ability to differentiate lesson presentation, methodology and assessment techniques to meet the needs of various abilities, age levels and language
- Has a responsibility for the safety and discipline of all students in and out of the
- Is punctual to school, to lessons and to duties, and maintains the teacher’s desk, classroom environment, lockers, etc. in a neat and orderly
- Demonstrates professionalism related to all aspects of a teacher’s
- Demonstrates effective classroom management
- Is diplomatic and discreet in all professional dealings with
- Integrates the use of technology in curriculum planning and
- Works in a co-operative and purposeful manner with the teacher assistants, where
- Displays a co-operative and collegial relationship with fellow teachers, other staff members and parents.
- Maintains confidentiality and shows discretion in professional matters and issues of
- Attends and participates collaboratively in school meetings as dictated by professional obligations.
- Makes provisions for being available to students and parents for Parent/Teacher/Student Conferences and school related purposes outside the instructional day when necessary. This includes calendared events and individual appointments, to accommodate parent schedules when necessary.
- Demonstrates a willingness to be involved in extra-curricular activities, field trips and school events. All teachers at Tesla must be involved in two blocks of ASAs throughout a school
- Cooperates with school administration, demonstrating commitment, understanding and implementation of the school’s philosophy, policies, and
- Promotes the positive public image of the
- Refrains from statements or activities that might bring the school into disrepute and refrains from criticizing Tesla or any member of the school community to third
- Resolves problems with colleagues in an honest, frank and non-threatening
- Follows direction from Administration, supports the monthly newsletters with appropriate articles and is involved in the weekly section
- Should check school email regularly throughout the day but not whilst students are in class. Responses, when appropriate, should be completed in a timely, professional manner and within a 24 hour time
– Native English speakers
– Bachelor degree
– English teaching certificate (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL…)
– Copies of Experience Confirmation (at least 3 years), similar with the position at Tesla, the confirmation need to be notarised and legalised by Vietnam Embassy.
– Working experience with kindergarden, primary, high school.
– Understanding standards of international education.
3/ Salary: negotiating
• Free Work Permit, Health care Insurance (commit working for 1,2 year and provide sufficient specific documents and emigrated papers)
• Free training
• Free lunch (depended on schools’ location)
Working days: From Monday to Friday.
Working time: 7h:30 am – 04:30 pm. 40-hour work week (include 30 periods in class, 5 periods for collaborative planning and 5 periods for self working)
Tesla Education Group
Cơ sở 1: 171B Hoàng Hoa Thám, Phường 13, Quận Tân Bình, TP. Hồ Chí Minh
: +84 98 494 8080
Tesla trở thành một hệ thống trường song ngữ hiện đại, hàng đầu Việt Nam đào tạo ra những công dân toàn cầu yêu thích và đam mê khoa học công nghệ, sẵn sàng học tập vì sự tiến bộ xã hội, có khả năng lãnh đạo và tiên phong.